Shipping and the Environment II – From Regional to Global Perspectives
September 4 - September 6kr800 – kr1750
We are happy to announce that the registration for SHIPPING & THE ENVIRONMENT II conference is now open! The conference is organised in Gothenburg, Sweden, on 4-6 September 2019.
The conference is a joint event including Symposium on Scenarios and Policy Options for Sustainable Shipping, organised by Clean Shipping Project Platform (CSHIPP) and four sessions focusing on emissions and abatement measures, atmospheric and marine processes and shipping-related above- and underwater noise, organised by the Gothenburg Air and Climate Network (GAC), the Surface Ocean – Lower Atmosphere Study (SOLAS), Chalmers University of Technology, IVL Swedish Environmental Research Insititute, and the BONUS secretariat.
Please note that The Symposium on Scenarios and Policy Options for Sustainable Shipping organised by CSHIPP (4 September) is free of charge. The conference fee is collected by IVL Swedish Environmental Research Institute and it is for the second and third day of the conference (5 and 6 September). The conference fee covers access to the conference and meals served during these 2 days. You can also choose to pay a fee which includes a conference dinner on the 5th of September.
The Early Bird conference fees (registration deadline 14 July 2019) are as follows:
- Conference including conference dinner 1600 SEK
- Conference excluding conference dinner 800 SEK
From 15 July 2019 onwards, the conference fees are as follows:
- Conference including conference dinner 1750 SEK
- Conference excluding conference dinner 950 SEK
You can purchase tickets below by using PayPal. Please follow these steps to register for the event:
- Choose the type of ticket you wish to purchase below. Click buy now and you’ll be transferred to PayPal website.
- Complete the payment for the ticket by using PayPal. Please note that you will need to add an invoice address, but no invoice will be sent to you. If you pay with your own personal card, please use your home address as invoice address.
- After you have made the payment in PayPal, please click the Return to Merchant -button and you’ll be transferred to the registration form.
- Complete the registration by filling in and submitting the registration form with your participation data (our policy concerning data processing and protection can be accessed here.)
- After submitting the registration form, you’ll receive an automatic email confirming that your registration has been received.
If you have any questions about the registration, please contact Emilia Tuominen: emilia.tuominen[at]centrumbalticum.org
For more information about the conference, please visit: Shipping and the Environment II website